Medical Transcription Services
In today’s healthcare environment, medical transcription services should offer total solutions, not problems. You choose outsource professionals to improve your workflow and efficiency. You need immediate results, not additional barriers and delays for your clinicians and revenue-cycle professionals. That is why AHDPGTM is the right choice.
AHDPGTM understands your workflow demands and need for efficiency and communication. As a result, we deliver transcription services the right way – with the focus on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Unlike a lot of large medical transcription services, AHDPGTM has no desire to be the largest MTSO — we simply want to be the best.
Our Motto: Exceptional Quality, Without Exception!
Unlike many medical transcription service organizations, AHDPGTM is platform-independent; meaning we do not mandate which dictation, transcription, speech recognition solution will best meet the needs of your facility. Instead, we focus on providing the high-quality, well-trained labor resources needed to best support the healthcare documentation creation process at your facility. Our platform independence allows us the flexibility to step in at a moment’s notice and assist your facility’s backlog, either on a PRN, overflow, or total outsource basis.
As a platform-independent provider of outsourced transcription services we have supported clients on a variety of platforms including but not limited to:
- 3M ChartScript.net/ChartScript.com
The real measure of our service is whether it works for you. AHDPG’s philosophy has always been rooted in the belief that one size does not fit all. We welcome the opportunity to work with each customer in the technology environment in which they are most comfortable. This includes:
- Providing access to our own dictation/transcription/speech recognition platforms.
- Working directly in our clients dictation/transcription/speech recognition platforms.
- Working directly in our clients' Electronic Medical Record System.
Unique Service Model
We’re committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers. Our customers require consistently fast turnaround times, accurate reporting, and a flexible solutions partner, but what completes this picture is our total dedication to customer service. It’s no exaggeration to say that our entire company – from the configuration of our account teams to the accessibility of our senior staff is organized around exceeding our customer’s expectations.
Employee Transition Program
Because AHDPGTM only uses U.S.-based medical transcriptionists for those facilities looking to reduce their payroll, AHDPGTM is uniquely positioned to transition your internal transcription team and your payroll onto ours to help further reduce your overall costs and increase your operational efficiency.
Our implementation process has been refined over the past 20 years with a variety of facilities using a variety of platforms. Every implementation was completed by the agreed-upon date. We take special pride in our implementation team: a group of senior executives who work closely to get leading hospitals, clinics, and clinicians up and running when needed. Every AHDPGTM implementation includes a senior member of the team from:
- Executive Sponsor.
- Information Technology.
- Transcription Operations.
AHDPGTM charges a set rate based on turnaround time and volume, and we never charge additional fees for our hardware, software, or tech support. Your total cost is clear and calculable from the very beginning. We also believe in complete invoicing transparency and always provide an easy method for our clients to audit the work and invoicing we do. AHDPGTM supports all industry-standard units of measure, including:
- Price per line.
- Price per page.
- Price per report.
- Visible Black Character.
While outsourcing medical transcription is not a new concept, it might be new to you. And when done correctly, it’s a pain-free process that gives you the freedom to focus on more important things, like patient care.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons why outsourcing your medical transcription might be right for you:
- Eliminate Capital Investment.
- Reduce Management Expenses.
- Reduce Direct Labor Costs.
- Handle increased volume without adding staff.
- Address existing staff shortage.
- Improve Report Accessibility/Distribution.
- Reduce IT Responsibility.
- Eliminate Transcription Staff Recruitment.
- Improve Report Accuracy.
- Improve Turnaround Time\Shorten Account Receivable Cycle.
To see how outsourcing medical transcription might impact your organization, get a Complimentary Copy of Our Transcription Services Financial and Operational Analysis
As more and more healthcare facilities move to electronic medical records, capturing the patient's story is becoming more critical to their success. Without accurate, concise healthcare documentation, it is impossible to achieve core measures, the transition to ICD-10, establish clinical data mining to produce required statistics, or provide optimal patient care.
For over 20 years the team at AHDPGTM has been providing healthcare documentation services, staffing, and training to the healthcare marketplace. Over our history, we have launched a number of industry firsts.
AHDPG’s unique combination of technology, processes, and services:
- Accelerates turnaround time.
- Reduces costs.
- Minimizes capital outlay.
- Transforms dictation into meaningful clinical information to support optimal patient care.
Our transcription technology and services drive exceptional electronic documentation that better supports the data challenges your facility is facing today, such as ICD-10, Meaningful Use, and Core Measures.
Acting as an extension of your facility, AHDPGTM uses an entirely U.S.-based workforce of high-quality and experienced medical transcriptionists who consistently produce documents with 98% accuracy or above. With 99.9% uptime, clinicians experience reliable dictation and document receipt.
We bring the following benefits to our client relationships:
- A seasoned management team. With over 100 years of combined industry experience, our management team brings vision, clarity, and integrity to our client relationships.
- A commitment to use only U.S.-based healthcare documentation specialists. AHDPGTM will provide experienced healthcare documentation specialists based here in the United States with the commitment that no work will be sent offshore.
- Available production capacity to adequately meet your fluctuating needs. The AHDPGTM Production Team includes a Transcription Operations Manager, our Healthcare Documentation Specialists, Supervisors, and Quality Assurance Team Members. We currently serve a variety of healthcare organizations across the country and are proud of our commitment to customer service.
- A proven Quality Assurance program. AHDPG’s Quality Assurance (QA) program is designed to ensure our clients the highest quality transcription. AHDPGTM Healthcare Documentation Specialists are required to maintain an accuracy score of 98.5%. Medical documents are legal documents. This makes the quality of the chart our number one priority.
- A commitment to pricing transparency. AHDPGTM subscribes to the Billing Methods Principles published by the Medical Transcription Industry Alliance, a national organization for medical transcription service providers. These principles include the following items:
- Verifiability: A medical transcription billing method should be subject to verification, with such verification being available to both parties to the transaction.
- Definability: A medical transcription billing method should accurately define measures and be free from definitional ambiguity.
- Measurability: A medical transcription billing method should allow for a complete understanding of the formulas used in its calculation and result in a clear and concise invoice.
- Consistency: A medical transcription billing method should be generally reliable and consistent in its application.
- Integrity: A medical transcription billing method should be fair and honest, resulting in invoices that accurately reflect and charge for services rendered.
- Platform Independence: Unlike many medical transcription service organizations, AHDPGTM is platform-independent; meaning we do not mandate which dictation/transcription/speech recognition solution will best meet the needs of your facility. Instead, we focus on providing the high-quality, well-trained labor resources needed to best support the healthcare documentation creation process at your facility. Our platform independence allows us the flexibility to step in at a moment’s notice and assist your facility’s backlog, either on a PRN, overflow, or total outsource basis. As a platform-independent provider of outsourced transcription services we have supported clients on a variety of platforms including but not limited to:
Q: How long have you been in business?
A: The team at AHDPGTM has been in business together since 1992. Previous to incorporating as AHDPGTM, the team worked for our predecessor company, Transcription Relief Services, LLC, out of Greensboro NC.
Q: Do you support physician practices, large and small clinics and hospitals?
A: Yes, we are capable of supporting large and small facilities.
Q: What technology platform do you use?
A: As a platform independent provider we do not mandate which dictation/transcription/speech recognition solution will best meet the needs of your facility. Instead we focus on providing the high quality, well-trained labor resources needed to best support the healthcare documentation creation process for your facility. This allows us great flexibility to support you on your premise-based solution (dictation/transcription or electronic medical record) or provide one of our platforms, whichever best meets your needs.
Q: Do you send work off-shore to India, the Philippines or anywhere else?
A: No, we provide only U.S. based medical transcriptionists for security, privacy and management reasons.
Q: Do you support straight transcription and speech recognition editing?
A: Yes, our U.S. based medical transcriptionists are capable of supporting both.
Q: Can you support my facility on a PRN, overflow or total outsource basis?
A: Yes, we currently work with clients on a PRN, overflow and total outsource basis.
Q: What work types are you able to support?
A: We are able to support all report types coming from Cardiology, ER, HIM, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Radiology, etc.
Q: Do you provide a guarantee on the quality and turnaround of your work?
A: Yes, we guarantee our work consistent with the terms and conditions of our client agreements.
Q: Are your services available 24x7x365?
A: Yes, we currently staff 24x7x365 to meet the needs of our existing clients.
Q: How do I contact you after-hours and on weekends if I need assistance?
A: Our customer service escalation process is setup to accept email and telephone request/inquiries/stat requests 24x7x365.
Q: What pricing methodology do you employ?
A: We support all industry-standard units of measure, including:
- Price per line.
- Price per page.
- Price per report.
- Visible Black Character.
Q: What if I have a question that is not on this page?
A: Please contact us at 800-407-1186 Ext 803 or drop us a quick email at email@example.com.
The Nation’s Leader in Healthcare Documentation Services, Training, and Certification